Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will provide support in the Human Resources department.
- Enter and maintain information into their applicant tracking system and keying in benefits
- Create and update employee records into the system
- Conduct onboarding and orientation process every week
- Support recruiting by posting job openings
- Provide customer service to questions regarding online application system
- Pre-employment activities
- Manage department mailbox
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience or education is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Human Resources graduate with an internship or office experience
- May also consider office/administrative support backgrounds
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- MSWD and Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Any virtual knowledge is helpful
- Must have a strong respect for confidentiality
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to all situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary indefinite
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140127
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.