Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has a passion for serving people? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who wants to work for a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will be responsible for answering union leave, benefit, or return to work questions.
- Process requests for leave of absence such as medical, military, etc.
- Process pay and compensation changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of human resources, benefit or compensation experience
- Employee relations experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Workday and / or Kronos experience is preferred
- Passion for serving team members
- Problem solver
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141109
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.