Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will answer any union leave, benefit or return to work questions as well as process requests for leave of absence and pay/compensation changes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience and/or skills
- Human resources, benefit and/or compensation experience a plus
- Employee relations experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Workday and Kronos experience preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is over 100 years old
- Fortune 500 company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141851
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.