Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has a degree in Human Resources? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is the leading supplier to foundries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will be assisting with payroll by checking timecards online and data entry.
- Schedule interviews
- Schedule and coordinate new hire and benefit orientations
- Set drug screens
- Ensure accurate data entry and recordkeeping
- Communicate and promote human resources programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5 years of human resources support experience
- Any manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- High attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Strong prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work well with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented culture
- Very flexible working hours
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138189
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.