Are you a Human Resources Specialist who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Human Resources Specialist who has the ability to build professional relationships with company employees?
Our client is a new and used car dealership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing human resources responsibilities for two dealership locations.
- Enroll employees in benefits
- Biweekly/monthly payroll for two dealerships
- Payroll tax deposits
- Quarterly reporting of wages and taxes
- End of year reporting, including W2’s
- All other duties regarding payroll
- Track time off for employees
- Employee handbook administration
- Ensure guidelines are followed regarding disciplinary procedures
- All other human resource duties deemed necessary by management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of well-rounded human resources experience is strongly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with the drive to take on a full HR role and take ownership of the role
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in human resources is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn industry specific software
- Must have a valid driver’s license, transportation and proof of insurance
- Must be comfortable with traveling to the Hortonville location, generally once a week
- Excellent customer service and employee relation skills
- Strong and true passion for human resources
- Eager to help others and take care of the employees
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Must be able to take ownership of the role and take on all the HR duties for approximately 120 employees
- Ability to build relationships with employees, answer questions and help with whatever is needed
- Detail oriented and must be good with numbers to do payroll processes
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Specialist position: $45,000 – $55,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Abrams, WI
Job ID: 139023
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.