Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has handled employee relations? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who understands employment law?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will manage employee relations.
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees
- Prevent and resolve problems that arise
- Assist with charity events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years’ human resources experience handling employee relations
- Understanding of employment laws
- Human resources experience in a healthcare setting is ideal
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Detailed with good follow-through
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, reactive, take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $27.95-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140987
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.