Are you a Human Resources Generalist with strong organizational skills? Are you Human Resources Generalist who looking to work for a growing non-profit organization?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will assist the HR Director.
- Enroll employees into benefits
- Handling paperwork
- Responding to employee questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years+ of Human Resources experience or recent Human Resources graduate
- Human Resources degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- HRIS experience a plus
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing company
Hours: Full or part time hours between 7:30/8:00am-4:30/5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $55,000-$72,000/yr. based on hours worked and experience level
Job ID: 141000
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.