Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is customer focused? Are you a Human Resources Generalist looking for an employer who offers tuition reimbursement?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will handle new hire orientations.
- Answer HR related questions
- Take care of ACA forms
- EEOC reporting
- Open enrollment
- Track leaves of absences, birthdays, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources experience
- Will consider recent Human Resources graduate or currently attended college
- Will also consider 2+ year’s administrative experience with a desire to work in HR
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ADP Workforce experience helpful
- Customer service focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great workplace dynamic
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm. Leave at 12:00pm on Fridays in the summer.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $40,000-$45,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141027
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.