Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has knowledge of policies and procedures? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client collaborates with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will run the daily functions of the HR department along with supporting the HR Manager.
- Handle employee and management requests
- Conduct investigations, maintain records and represent the organization at hearings
- Respond to unemployment claims/hearings, child support withholding, wage levy or garnishments
- Reference checks and verifications of employment
- Guide managers on policies and procedures and disciplinary actions
- Reconcile benefits statements
- Conduct payroll and benefits audits
- Administer health plans including enrollment, changes, and terminations
- New hire open enrollment and annual open enrollment
- Lead the corporate health and wellness program
- Complete various recordkeeping, tracking, report generation and reconciliation tasks
- Process employee status changes, exit interviews and maintain personnel files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years Human Resources experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Applicant tracking software knowledge is a plus
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Handle a fast paced environment
- High energy, positive, go-getter and a quick learner
- Solid work ethic
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience.
Location: Green Bay, WI. May have the option to work a hybrid schedule after training. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 141072
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.