Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is a cleaning company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will handle employee relations, recruitment and job postings.
- Review resumes and screening
- Comply with employment laws and regulations
- Oversee unemployment paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 6 months-1 year of experience with workers compensation, employee relations, etc.
- Recruiting experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills and detailed
- Work well independently shifting priorities
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- No turn over
- Great management team and style
- Team feels at home
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $23.08-$25.48/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141450
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.