Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has strong problem solving & critical thinking skills? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has human resources experience?
Our client is an innovative, industry leader who is excited for the opportunity to add driven individuals to their growing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be the main point of contact for any insurance/benefit questions for all employees.
- Handle yearly changes of insurance/benefits during open enrollment period
- Talent acquisition, onboarding and retention of employees
- Mediate disputes, terminate employees and administer correctional procedures
- Review, track and document compliance with training, continuing education & work assessments
- Assist department managers with performance evaluations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience (2+ years preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Follow through to the end of completion of projects or tasks
- Work well independently & use good judgement
- Exceptional organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- High energy company
- Business growth is outstanding
- Innovative leader in the industry they are in
- Growth potential in the company
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141540
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.