Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has strong prioritizing and problem solving skills? Are you a Human Resources Generalists who enjoys detailed work?
Our client assists members of the Oshkosh area. For over 50 years, they have been proud to be able to make a difference and help those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will recruit, interview as well as hire applicants.
- New hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Administer compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes, investigations, performance, health & safety, as well as training and development
- Review and process timesheets to prepare for bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with board agendas, meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience (5+ years of human resources experience if no degree)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred (required if no experience)
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Be the go to person for all financial questions
- Handle confidential information
- Prioritizing & problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community-based organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $50,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141729
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities.