Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is customer service minded and has a positive attitude? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who wants to work with multi-state locations?
Our client has over 20 years of experience in the transportation industry and is dedicated to providing quality service for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for supporting the HR Director with questions from 330 employees in eight states.
- Benefits – questions on how plans work, open enrollment, etc.
- Assist with payroll
- Assist with ADA tracking and questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of human resources experience, including HR laws and polices
- HR degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Paylocity payroll experience preferred but willing to train
- Stay on task and work independently
- Show team spirit and support of the team
- Communicate with all levels of employees in the company
- Flexible and willing to help wherever needed
- Positive attitude and customer service minded
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- All employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $40,000-$50,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Train in Oshkosh, WI. After training, work in Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141833
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.