Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has human resources experience? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be assisting the human resources manager by filing personnel records, running various reports and entering payroll information.
- Data mining
- Assist with FMLA
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with government contracts, department of defense or OFCCP is a huge plus
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Must have some knowledge of the program ADP
- Any familiarity with Microsoft Teams is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with any ERP platforms is a plus
- Motivated but yet easygoing
- Excellent people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138148
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.