Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has recruiting experience? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has excellent people skills?
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry. They foster a work environment where employees prosper and grow, and embrace creativity and diversity in their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be ahead of the print division and assist with recruiting for production.
- Recruit for open positions
- Source potential candidates
- Schedule and interview candidates
- Make offers and work with pay negotiations
- Onboard new employees, handle orientations and drug screens
- Handle terminations
- Answer benefit questions and assist with new benefit enrollment for employees
- Handle FMLA
- Work with staffing agencies to find candidates
- Complete all applicant tracking in the system
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-4+ years of human resources experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Must have recruiting experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Must be assertive but not aggressive
- Must be very process oriented
- Strong multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to ask questions when you have them
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that encourages a work-life balance
- Growth potential
- Larger company with family values
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 6:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138163
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.