Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking to build a career with a great company? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has a strong knowledge of Excel?
Our client is a major supplier of tools for companies and has been in business for over 15 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will perform benefit administration to include negotiations, enrollment, changes and terminations.
- Process and issue employee payroll and process required documents needed for payroll processing
- Verify I-9 documentation and keep current
- Review payroll and benefits billings for accuracy and submit to Accounting for payment
- Respond to employee requests and questions
- Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Employee relations and outplacement counseling
- Prepare correspondence
- Process terminations and conduct exit interviews
- Create new employee files and file documents appropriately
- Implement and annually update/analyze their compensation program
- Update job descriptions
- Administer and monitor the performance evaluation program
- Develop and maintain company wellness program
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings such as seminars
- Maintain company organization charts and employee director
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvement in company efficiency
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of well-rounded human resources experience
- Knowledge of WI human resources laws and compliancy (will have to learn a couple other states as well)
- Would like to see at least an Associate degree in Human Resources, a Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred but would consider someone with 5+ years of well-rounded experience in human resources
- Excel skills
- Any experience working within an ERP system or Sage is a plus
- Must be confident in learning new systems
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family and team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139550
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.