Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has a degree in Human Resources? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity within large growing corporation?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be assisting the HR team with daily human resources duties.
- Interview candidates
- Assist with pre-employment paperwork
- Make sure drug screens and background checks are completed on candidates prior to starting
- Handle onboarding for new employees
- Assist with resignations, promotions and changes with current employees in the system
- Help the managers with interviewing and selecting candidates
- Assist with getting new user set up for the computer systems with I.T.
- Handle investigations that need to be completed
- Perform administrative duties as required and additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- Any experience working in a larger company/corporation is a huge plus
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and other government compliance regulations is preferred
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with ADP, ATS system or HRIS is a huge plus
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to work with statistical tools and analysis techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong follow-up skills with a client service mentality
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
- Must make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Must be assertive if needed and work well with changes
- Strong organizational, decision making and time-management skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great large growing corporation to work for
- Company really focuses on growing their internal employees
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 139655
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.