Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has a degree in Human Resources? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity within large growing corporation?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be assisting the HR team with daily human resources duties.
- Interview candidates
- Assist with pre-employment paperwork
- Make sure drug screens and background checks are completed on candidates prior to starting
- Handle onboarding for new employees
- Assist with resignations, promotions and changes with current employees in the system
- Help the managers with interviewing and selecting candidates
- Assist with getting new user set up for the computer systems with I.T.
- Handle investigations that need to be completed
- Perform administrative duties as required and additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- Any experience working in a larger company/corporation is a huge plus
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and other government compliance regulations is preferred
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with ADP, ATS system or HRIS is a huge plus
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to work with statistical tools and analysis techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong follow-up skills with a client service mentality
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
- Must make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Must be assertive if needed and work well with changes
- Strong organizational, decision making and time-management skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great large growing corporation to work for
- Company really focuses on growing their internal employees
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 139655
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.