Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter who has passion for recruiting? Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter who has manufacturing industry experience?
Our client is a recognized industry leader with decades of experience. They continually strive to provide excellence within all divisions of their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter, you will work closely with the managers to determine hiring needs for manufacturing/labor positions.
- Create and maintain job descriptions
- Utilize sourcing tools such as marketing materials, job boards/postings, job fairs, high school youth apprentice programs, and college recruitment programs to source candidates
- Work with external staffing services for higher-level positions
- Document candidate activity
- Screen applications and recommend candidates to hiring managers
- Schedule and conduct interviews, make job offers, coordinate all pre-employment testing and new hire orientation
- Track short and long-term disability, leave of absences, FMLA, etc.
- Answer employee questions
- Create training/presentation materials, building new hire packets, file and organize records, etc.
- Enter new hire, employment change and terminations into the system
- Coordinate performance reviews and exit interviews
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources and full cycle recruiting experience within the manufacturing industry
- Associate degree in Human Resources a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Welcoming and approachable nature
- Work well with a variety of personalities
- Passion for recruiting
- Decision making skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team longevity
- Family feel type of company
- Fun activities
- Well-known and reputable company in the area
- 24 hour fitness center
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Vacation pay
Hours: 40-45 hours per week between 6:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter position: Based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141219
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.