Are you a Human Resources Manager with union experience? Are you a Human Resources Manager with workers comp experience?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will handle high volume manufacturing and salaried recruiting.
- Investigate employee situations
- Employee relations
- Workers comp
- Assist with union employee questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years human resources management experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Indeed
- High volume recruiting experience is a plus
- Union experience is a plus
- Employee relations experience is a plus
- Workers comp experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skill
- ADP HRIS system experience is helpful
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned company
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: $35.00-$45.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141076
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.