Are you a Human Resources Manager who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great paid vacation benefits?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will partner with department leaders on best methods of recruitment, staff development, staff relations and exit strategies.
- Understand employment laws
- Performance reviews and disciplinary processes
- Conduct exit interviews
- Review employee handbook and policies for changes
- Answer questions regarding benefits
- Manage injury claims
- Participate in annual compensation surveys and evaluate salary data
- Hire and oversee student workers
- Backup to payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience with a strong knowledge of employment, benefit laws and regulations
- Human resources generalist experience a plus
- Human Resources degree preferred
- PHR Certification a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- HRIS Database experience preferred
- Applicant tracking system preferred
- Strong respect for confidentiality
- Manage multiple competing priorities
- Adapt and respond appropriately to all situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and family-oriented
- Great summer hours with Mondays off and paid
- Opportunity to work at a well-known place in the Fox Valley
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141479
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.