Are you a Human Resources Office Assistant who enjoys project-based work? Are you a Human Resources Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a business in the Oconto, WI area that has been around since the early 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Office Assistant, you will assist the HR department with general office tasks.
- Handle a large filing project changing existing employee files into a new color coded system
- Update old employee files and categorize them in the new filing system
- Data entry
- Assemble paperwork for offers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience or recent Human Resources graduate
- MSWD and Excel skills
- AS400 a plus
- Take direction well and stay focused
- Flexible to take on additional tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a casual, laid back, yet hard working group to work with
- Great opportunity with a large and well known company
- Variety within the position
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Pay for the Human Resources Office Assistant position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141203
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.