Are you a Human Resources Specialist who has strong critical thinking and analytical skills? Are you a Human Resources Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will work with team members and vendors to address any questions regarding leaves.
- Work directly with the payroll team with troubleshooting and tracking data entry regarding leave payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of human resources experience working with leaves
- Must have a basic comfort level working with computers and data entry
- Professional and strong people skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong data integrity and confidentiality
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Benefits offered
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Specialist position: $24.84 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138826
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.