Are you a Human Resources / Training Manager who has training management experience? Are you a Human Resources / Training Manager who has strong MSWD and Excel skills?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Training Manager, you will recruit employees and schedule/conduct interviews.
- Orientation, onboarding and training of new employees
- Schedule and conduct on the job training for new hires both hands-on and virtually
- Create/update e-learning materials
- Update/revise training materials
- Create curriculum for future trainings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of property management experience
- 3-5 years of training management experience
- Experience with local, state and national housing and fair housing laws
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Video editing experience preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Time-management and organization skills
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Work independently and as a team
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Occasional Saturday hours required.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Training Manager position: $24.04-$31.25/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141305
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.