Are you an Account Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Account Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Executive Administrative Assistant, you will provide behind the scenes support to the personal lines department.
- Handle requests including changes, bank calls, payments, ID cards, binders, certificates, research, student discounts, upload documents, etc.
- Learn agency management system, carrier websites, products and coverages
- Back up the front desk responsibilities such as answering phones, greeting guests, processing mail, reserving conference rooms and tidying kitchen area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support or administrative assistant experience
- Willing to be licensed in Property and Casualty
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer literate
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize as situations change and be comfortable with change
- Live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Executive Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Hybrid option available. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 140865
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.