Are you a Remote – Hybrid – Accountant who lives in or near Appleton, Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Hybrid Accountant who has strong math skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will handle account reconciliation.
- Week end closings
- Fixed assets
- General accounting functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience in any capacity
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree in Accounting with some type of intern/office experience and decent test scores
- Someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Extremely computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Someone with SAP experience is preferred
- Ability to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong math skills needed to reconcile accounting data
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be deadline driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Must have a high level of organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accountant position: $21.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position will start out remotely and then can work a hybrid schedule – must live in or near Appleton, Wisconsin
Job ID: 139987
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.