Are you a Hybrid Accountant who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Hybrid Accountant who has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will gather & analyze financial information as well as prepare and reconcile general ledger account balances.
- Maintain company fixed assets, depreciation systems, policies and procedures
- Summarize records on an annual basis
- Work with R&D personnel to ensure all information submitted is accurate
- Track warranty activity
- Prepare information for monthly sales and use tax returns
- Maintain record of sales
- Provide assistance to accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Prepare monthly analysis of actual vs budgeted head count
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of general accounting knowledge
- Experience with journal entries, fixed assets and reconciliation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Excel skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Well established company
- Wellness incentive plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $23.72-$28.51/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position will be hybrid after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141543
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.