Are you a Hybrid Accountant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Hybrid Accountant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is a dedicated facility designated for youth programs and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will maintain financial records, enter, process and reconcile transactions.
- Manage cash entries by retrieving and reviewing deposits and checks received from grants, programs and development
- Prepare, post and run checks for accounts payable invoices
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for assigned accounts
- Assist in the preparation, copying and mailing of grant reports as directed
- Manage fixed asset inventory worksheets
- Manage documentation and filing of financial records either electronically or paper
- Work closely with the Payroll & Benefits and HR Director to maintain accurate staff coding and provide payroll backup if necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-5 years of accountant level well rounded accounting experience
- Any non-profit accounting experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any computerized accounting systems experience is a plus
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to keep records and information confidential
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very mission driven and community based company
- Fulfilling and satisfying work
- Wonderful team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $19.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI –Position can be Hybrid or Onsite
Job ID: 139483
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.