Are you a Hybrid Accounting Specialist who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Hybrid Accounting Specialist who has good judgment and strong problem solving skills?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will review, process and code vendor invoices.
- Reconcile vendor payment drafts with posted invoices
- Process expense reports, daily customer invoicing and reporting
- Manage accounts payable inbox
- Journal entries and reconciliations
- Maintain customer portals and work with shipping confirmations for invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting, finance or analyst type backgrounds (1-3 years)
- Customer service experience working with vendors, clients and business professionals
- Computer savvy
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting preferred
- Excel skills
- D365 or Helix accounting software experience preferred
- Personable and easy going
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Annual bonus once on company’s payroll
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan
- Education reimbursement
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $17.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position is onsite or can be hybrid after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141343
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.