Are you a Hybrid – Accounts Payable Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Hybrid – Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for a foot in the door with a well-known company in the Oshkosh, WI area?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will resolve vendor invoices, accounts payable exceptions and issues.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end accruals
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounts payable or procurement experience
- Associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MWSD and Excel skills
- SAP or ERP experience is preferred
- Driven and motivated
- Must be hardworking and have good follow through
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI – once trained there will be a hybrid option available
Job ID: 140201
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.