Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Project Coordinator who lives in the Menasha, WI area? Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Project Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Project Coordinator, you will enter job information into the accounting system.
- Process contracts, claims, change orders, monthly billings and process final billings
- Accounts receivable collection calls as needed
- Assist with general staffing of construction projects
Compile information for jobs
- Obtain permits
- Process paperwork and reports
- Work with vendors and customers on inquiries
- Create and maintain job folders/binders
- Assist with reception and phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Menasha, WI area
- Would consider 1+ years of administrative experience and no degree, strong customer skills and billing experience
- Would also consider 3+ months of administrative experience, with a degree, strong customer service skills and billing experience
- Basic knowledge of the electrical trade and/or construction industry is preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience working with Access and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Task oriented and responsive
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to see and think about the bigger picture
- Professional and strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused and forward-thinking company
- Smart growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Project Coordinator position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – this is a hybrid position you will work 2-3 days in the office and the rest remote, contact us for details
Job ID: 140553
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.