Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Talent Development Coordinator who lives in the Menasha, WI area? Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Talent Development Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Talent Development Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact for trainees and regional instructor teams.
- Coordinate classes for the Talent Development team (sending class reminders, preparing classroom materials and class rosters, scheduling local training classes and visits)
- Coordinate employee enrollment
- Follow-up after classes regarding attendance, evaluation summaries and apprentice scholarship tracking
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of meetings and events
- Assist with the apprenticeship application processes
- Coordinate and facilitate orientation sessions
- Work with Regional Training Supervisors to coordinate training for regions
- Coordinate and process training expenses, travel requests and travel reimbursements
- Manage training related material and supply inventory for regions
- Any other duties as required and assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Menasha, WI area
- Would consider 2+ years of administrative experience and no degree
- Would also consider 6+ months of administrative experience, with a degree in Human Resources, Business Education or Communications
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Education or Communications is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience working with Access and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Task oriented and responsive
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to see and think about the bigger picture
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team setting
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused and forward-thinking company
- Smart growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Talent Development Coordinator position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – this is a hybrid position you will work 2-3 days in the office and the rest remote, contact us for details
Job ID: 140561
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.