Are you a Hybrid – Business Systems Analyst who lives in or near Appleton, WI? Are you a Hybrid – Business Systems Analyst who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Systems Analyst you will act as a liaison between the business’s on system issues and resolution.
- Provide communication to brands on system issues, changes and upgrades
- Assist brands in process design and solutions to support brand goals
- Monitor support ticket trends, provide ticket analytics to brands, resolve root cause and support brands in ticket escalation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
- Experience running reports and strong analytical skills
- Must have a basic understanding of data fields
- Any experience in technical type positions
- Computer savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens
- Excel skills
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multitask well
- Must be a critical thinker, energetic and have a positive attitude
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines within a very fast paced environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Business Systems Analyst position: $20.00 – $22.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is will start out remote and at some point will go back to the office on a hybrid schedule must live in or near Appleton, WI
JOB ID: 140165
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.