Are you a Hybrid – Credit Analyst who enjoys working in a very analytical environment? Are you a Hybrid – Credit Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with an innovative leading company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Analyst, you will investigate the credit background of incoming applicants, acquisition accounts and existing customers.
- Determine appropriate terms of payment
- Establish reasonable customer credit limits
- Communicate credit limits and security requirements
- Prepare and disseminate credit activity reports
- Participate in implementing the department strategic initiatives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Credit or Financial Analyst experience, preferably in a high volume credit environment
- Analytical, cognitive and numerical aptitude
- Ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Financial statement analysis is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred; emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Critical thinking ability and a seek to understand mentality
- Ability to work independently in a high volume environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement mindset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Credit Analyst position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule available after training. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 140975
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.