Are you a Hybrid – Credit Specialist who has strong math skills? Are you a Hybrid – Credit Specialist who has analytical skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Specialist, you will manage credit activities for assigned international accounts.
- Request payments and resolve variances between amounts charged and credits issued
- Assist customers in understanding charges
- Work with customers’ requests for duplicate invoice copies, shipping papers, proof of delivery
- Reconcile accounts
- Process and provide documentation to customers to meet country requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Credit/collections, analytical data entry, numbers experience preferred
- Math skills
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Excel skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Detailed, multitask and prioritize
- Negotiation skills
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- pen, bright, modern and collaborative office
- Team longevity
- Gain experience with a top company
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Credit Specialist position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141502
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.