Are you a Hybrid International Customer Service Analyst who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI? Are you a Hybrid International Customer Service Analyst who is looking for an upbeat, positive work environment?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a International Customer Service Analyst, you will maintain as well as upkeep various system records and process orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Assist customers with product questions and/or any service issues
- Process billing and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- 2+ years of experience in an office setting
- Will consider a recent graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree with no experience
- Customer service/account management experience preferred
- Paper, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and/or skilled trade type background preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Oracle system knowledge preferred
- Self-starter & go-getter
- Quick learner
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Take pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the International Customer Service Analyst position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Training will be onsite, then will be a hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141700
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.