Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position in or near the Green Bay, WI area? Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who has excellent problem solving and follow through skills?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will act as a liaison between the customers and internal staff to coordinate internal functions.
- Assist customers from start to finish
- Perform order-entry manually or electronically
- Ensure all orders received are processed
- Develop and understand the supply chain process
- View inventory and order histories
- Understand business models, customer strategies and requirements
- Support customers across multiple channels as needed within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience preferably within logistics is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent degree in Supply Chain or a related field (within the last 5 years) and is very eager to learn supply chain and is very analytical
- Ability to handle a high volume of data entry and communication through mostly e-mail
- Experience working in a position where the workload has been very high volume is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any SAP software knowledge is a huge plus
- Extremely detailed with strong communication skills within the team atmosphere
- Excellent follow-through, problem solving skills and the ability to work well independently
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment with a lot of distractions
- Comfortable interacting with multiple departments while coordinating shipments and customer requests
- Strong multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Extremely detailed and focused
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Wellness resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paternal leave
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm potential overtime based on workload
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI- hybrid option available after training – live in or near Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140621
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.