Are you a Hybrid Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Hybrid Customer Service Representative who is looking for a great opportunity within a growing, world-wide company?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage inbound calls as well as assist customers and sales teams with product needs.
- Give outstanding customer service to all calls
- Expedite, prepare quotes, process returns, give prices and recommend products
- Order entry
- Review and respond to emails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience from a manufacturing setting preferred
- Excellent phone skills and experience from an office setting a plus
- Computer savvy
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position can be hybrid after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141307
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.