Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service Representative / Scheduler who is looking to join a fun, hardworking team? Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service Representative / Scheduler who enjoys working with customers over the phone?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Scheduler, you will contact potential applicants via phone and e-mail.
- Follow up on resumes received through job postings
- Contact people through resume mining
- Schedule interviews for our interviewing team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
- Customer service-oriented and strong telephone skills
- Ability to effectively communicate the advantages of job opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must have a passion to work in a high volume and fast-paced organization
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is busy and fun, while focusing on taking care of our customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Collaborative team environment
- Dedicated, hardworking and fun co-worker
- Open communication
- Work-life balance
- Flex spending
- Health insurance
- Work remotely 4 days per week after training is complete
Hours: 37.5 hour workweek – 8:00am to 4:30pm with 1 hour lunch
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Scheduler position: Based on experience, contact us for additional details
Location: Appleton, Oshkosh and De Pere areas, WI – will have the option to work from home Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays once training is complete; you will work onsite in Appleton on Wednesdays
Job ID: 140256
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.