Are you a Hybrid Data Entry Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Hybrid Data Entry Assistant who lives within driving distance of Green Bay, WI?
Our client is a reconditioning company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will enter data in spreadsheets and information into employee files.
- Assist with tasks for the Payroll department
- Update cobra and benefit information in the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Payroll experience a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to take a task and run with it & take direction well
- Focused and handle repetitive tasks well
- Work well with deadlines
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Work from home 3 days a week
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am-5:00pm (flexible)
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid position work 2 days onsite and 3 days from home. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142175
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.