Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Specialist who has strong decision making and problem solving skills? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and execution of customer’s transportation programs.
- Address external and internal customer service inquires
- Carrier selection
- Load tendering
- Create shipping documents
- Trace shipments
- Audit and process carrier invoices
- Process customer shipments, changes and invoices
- Work closely with the Accounting department to resolve invoice items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a call center or business/office setting
- Transportation/logistics experience is highly preferred
- Any LTL experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, friendly and personable
- Outstanding organizational skills in very fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – potential hybrid schedule available after training
Job ID: 140360
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.