Are you a Sales Representative who lives within driving distance of Green Bay, WI? Are you a Sales Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller, family-like atmosphere?
Our client is a safety equipment supplier. As the company continues to grow, they are excited to be adding another career oriented member to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Representative, you will make calls to new/existing customers and leads to sell products.
- Answer calls from customers & answer questions
- Answer live online customer chats through the company website
- Educate customers on products and train them on how to use the products
- Promote new products
- Assist with and attend trade shows
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales experience preferred
- Recent Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business with an interest in sales a plus
- Outside sales or experience where you have had to travel a plus
- Industrial or distribution industry experience a plus
- Internet and tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team atmosphere, treated like family
- Great longevity
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Company is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid schedule available once trained. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 141363
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.