Are you a Hybrid – Financial Analyst looking for a unique industry to work in? Are you a Hybrid – Financial Analyst who is looking for an opportunity within a professional yet relaxed environment?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Analyst, you prepare monthly commission calculations and reporting.
- Prepare monthly sales trend and sales spend reporting
- Reconcile revenue sharing payments from plan providers
- Assist with cash flow and adjusted EBITDA reporting
- Assist with development of process and procedures to analyze customer breakeven points
- Assist with the analysis of fee schedules and pricing proposals
- Analyze payment terms and propose changes as needed
- Assist in annual budget process
- Prepare standard monthly analysis
- Assist with month-end close and other general ledger accounting functions as needed
- Perform other job related duties and special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Financial or Accounting related experience is preferred
- May consider entry-level candidate with education in Finance/Accounting or related degree, along with office experience to include reports, data entry, etc.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer / tech savvy
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with other departments to compile data and achieve results
- Enjoys detail & research work making sure everything balances
- Self-starter, detailed and accurate
- Quick learner with a great work ethic who is willing to take on a challenge
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental plans
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (may consider 35 hours per week)
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Analyst position: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI, hybrid option available after client hire – must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140869
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.