Are you a Hybrid – Group Benefits Administrative Assistant who likes to work behind the scenes? Are you a Hybrid – Group Benefits Administrative Assistant who is licensed in Life and Health?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Group Benefits Administrative Assistant, you will provide behind the scenes support for the Benefits department.
- Handle customer requests for processing terms, enrollments, and changes
- Create communication pieces
- Make packets to include scanning
- Resolve client billing issues
- Create and update reports
- Ensure client records are accurate in the management system
- Strong paper trail documentation of client conversations
- Occasionally cover for Receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative / office support experience or recent graduate with professional people skills
- Benefits or health insurance experience is a plus
- Life and health insurance license required within 120 days and maintained throughout employment
- Life and health insurance license already obtained is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fast paced team environment with strong time management skills working under tight deadlines
- Adjust to rapid changes in technology, products, and the marketplace
- Juggle multiple tasks
- Personable, easy going, flexible and eager to learn
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours, considered full time
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30pm – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Group Benefits Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – hybrid option available – must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140787
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.