Are you a Hybrid – Human Resources Coordinator who enjoys working in a fun and busy environment? Are you a Hybrid – Human Resources Coordinator who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will process Workday transactions and unemployment claim inquiries.
- People service center support
- Research human resources questions
- Process I9’s, onboarding and onsite human resources administrative support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some human resources experience
- A Human Resources degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens
- Excel skills
- Friendly and personable
- Detail oriented to follow a process and question when things look wrong
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must retain the information given, take good notes to refer back to
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $17.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is a hybrid schedule
JOB ID: 140132
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.