Are you a Hybrid – Inventory Control Specialist who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI? Are you a Hybrid – Inventory Control Specialist who has SAP experience?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will handle SAP transactions for shipping, receiving, production, cycle counts, damaged goods and discrepancies for 10-12 locations.
- Report inventory movements and manage physical inventory counts, including internal control audits
- Work with 60 external companies to make sure SAP matches inventories received & invoiced and resolve any discrepancies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory/cycle counting, tracking ordering and procurement
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Supply chain, planning or distribution experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Supply Chain Management or similar degree
- SAP or ERP experience
- Excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong multitasking skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: Based on experience.
Location: Neenah, WI. This position offers a hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141080
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.