Are you a Hybrid – Inventory Control Specialist who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI? Are you a Hybrid – Inventory Control Specialist who has SAP experience?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will work with external companies (about 60) to make sure SAP matches inventories received, what’s invoiced, etc.
- Resolve discrepancies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Inventory/cycle counting, tracking ordering and procurement experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Supply Chain Management or something similar) without experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Supply Chain Management or similar)
- SAP or ERP experience
- Excel skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-driven
- Remain composed/calm during crisis situations in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and strong multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is a hybrid schedule must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140682
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.