Are you a Hybrid – Legal Assistant who has excellent and professional people skills? Are you a Hybrid – Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a law office that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law office in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for over 60 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will be completing clerical functions for one attorney by managing case files and assisting clients by phone/email.
- Prepare medical records and billing summaries
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- E-file documents on the state circuit court website
- General office tasks like filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
- Legal assistant experience ideally personal injury, workers compensation, civil litigation and criminal defense
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service personality and phone skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has an open door policy
- Company is truly dedicated to helping people and they represent very few corporations
- An enjoyable place to work where people are helping each other
- Parking included with the job
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – onsite or hybrid schedule available but you will work onsite for the first 30-60 days of training – must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 140795
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.