Are you a Hybrid – Marketing Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Hybrid – Marketing Assistant who has strong prioritizing skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for marketing tasks as well as other administrative tasks.
- Create newsletters and E-Blasts in ClickDimensions
- Create emails from templates
- Upload leads and other bulk customer data
- Maintain mailing lists
- Maintain image library
- Maintain and monitor asset database for completeness, correct tagging, adherence with naming conventions
- Remove incorrect, old or redundant assets
- Publish approved assets
- Coordinate translation of marketing assets and website content, confirm correct languages requested, route translated content for approval, notify stakeholders when translations are complete
- Maintain various marketing spreadsheets as requested
- Support marketing requests as needed
- Heavy communication via email throughout the day
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Marketing-related experience is a plus
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Would consider recent marketing graduates
- Anyone that has had a good track record with data entry and data management is ideal
- A degree in Marketing is a plus
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Any skills with HTML, e-mail design, or web page layout working with WordPress or Dreamweaver is a plus
- Experience creating e-blasts using ClickDimensions
- Experience with Percolate, Mediabank or other marketing asset management/image libraries is ideal
- Tridion or other CRM experience is a plus
- Prefer experience with Mailchimp, ClickDimensions or any other email tools
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Marketing Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – This position will start out remote but will eventually return to the office and there will be a hybrid option, must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139613
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.