Are you a Hybrid – Marketing / Communications Coordinator who lives in or near Menasha, Wisconsin? Are you a Hybrid – Marketing / Communications Coordinator who has strong planning and project management skills?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing / Communications Coordinator, you will write and edit copies for newsletters, brochures, flyers, letters, ads, websites, blogs, social media, e-mail and other marketing, sales and communication materials.
- Coordinate the copywriting, editing and distribution of health plan newsletters
- Use writing and editing skills to strategically and positively represent the company to multiple external audiences
- Manage projects and collaborate with various internal departments and functional areas
- Participate in marketing and communications campaign planning, brainstorming, project management and execution
- Follow marketing processes, desk procedures and remain compliant with government and organizational regulations and requirements
- Participate in identifying and implementing activities to create a more positive experience for our customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Menasha, WI
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Project management experience
- Experience copywriting for various marketing and communication channels, including digital media and websites
- Experience using a content management system for website content is preferred
- Experience using E-mail Campaign software is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism or a related field is highly preferred
- Microsoft Office programs knowledge
- Must demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values and vision of the company
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to listen mindfully, identify opportunities and ask appropriate questions
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong planning and project management skills,
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and tasks from start to finish
- Strong proofreading skills
- Excellent interviewing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing / Communications Coordinator position: $24.00 – $25.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – training will be onsite but then move to a hybrid schedule, must live in or near Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140282
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.