Are you a Hybrid Medical Claims Specialist who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Medical Claims Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Claims Specialist, you will rework denied claims to get them paid as well as submit medical records requests for claims.
- Work insurance project follow-ups
- Rework claim drawer follow-up
- Purge medical records as time allows
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical billing or claims experience (ideally 3-5 years)
- Medical insurance and EOB’s knowledge
- Computer savvy to learn company software quickly
- Excellent people skills
- Passionate about helping people keeping the patient #1 priority
- Strong math skills
- Upbeat/can do attitude
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Great team to work with
- Locally owned
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Hours: 8 hours between 7:00am-5:30pm. Pick your consistent schedule!
Pay for the Medical Claims Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Training is onsite, but afterwards hybrid schedule, one day in office and four from home. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142449
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.